Bala's Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Preparation for Cyber

Tommorrow - the great day.... I am preparing for that. I not even find time to update my Blog. I looked at the decorations work. It is nice and superb. Till now there is no rain to spoil the decoration work.( I know, rain at this time is very much neccessary to TamilNadu but my mind ask for no rain on Cyber ). Me and my class mates are roaming in the college to take photographs at Labs and other important places. Thats really enjoyable. Though i felt very sleepy since i am not slept well for past two days, i seem to be fresh when started to take photographs. Then i returned to my work. My friend M.Jeyakumar helped me a lot in various things. Without him i would have suffered a lot. All the juniors are very enthusiastic in doing Cyber work. Every thing seems to ready at this time for the contest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home