Bala's Blog

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

After a long time....

Today i am blogging after a long time. Just a small description of what happened in last 20 days.
I went home on January 25th for car festival at my native place. Many of my relatives came to the festival and i enjoyed a lot. On the same day my brother got his job in DELL at Bangalore. It adds to enjoyment. On ocassion of my parent's 25th anniversary on January 30 we along with my few class mates went to my aunt's house at Banglore to celebrate it. I presented a Photo frame to my parents. The function was a grand one. I returned to college on Jan 31 and here started the routine work (eating, attending classes, sleeping ). On the same day me and Ponniah was able to run the Bochs and started to code first task. Now we completed some preliminary works on first task.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home