Bala's Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Last Working Day :-(

Yesterday is the last working day of our college. Also College Day has been conducted yesterday. I am sitting in the auditorium to receive the Medal for the Best Outgoing CSE student while my class mates roamed all over the college. As usual the function didn't started on time. The function's chiefguest was Dr.Venu Srinvasan, Managing Director, Sundaram Motors. His speech was really great. I received a silver medal for him and i feel very happy. After receiving the medal i showed it to Shalinie mam and joined with my class mates for roaming. We all sit at a place and chatted for till 10:30 PM. We spoke how we entered this college and we spent time, likes and dislikes etc., Finally we went saying bye in words alone.

1 Comments:

  • bala.. life is like this
    college is over..
    :(
    hope all our friends stay in touch..
    Congrats bala, send me the snap, i wil be boasting abt u to my friends...

    By Blogger Archana Raghupathy, at 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home