Bala's Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Bad Luck...

This monday i went to B.Arch Department for getting my photograph taken in the College Day. I found that my photo and few of photos who got medals next to me got exposed. I felt very sad. The college photographer gave me a idea to clip the portion of medal recieving in the College Day Video CD. I went to ECE Department sat there around 3 hours for copying the Video CD ( the system is dead slow ). I watched the Video at Hostel. The camera man initally stood behind the medal winners and was recording. At the time i receive the medal the camera man switched off the camera and changed the direction of Coverage. So my portion is missing in the Video also. So i got no photographs standing with Dr.Venu Srinvasan,Managing Director, Sundaram Motors.
Bad Luck :-(

2 Comments:

  • hi
    it is not a bad luck for u
    it is the bad luck for the college that they couldnt save those photos of u and ur friends!!!!!!!!!!
    however u have that wonderful moment (copies) in ur mind!!!!!

    By Blogger nithi, at 1:47 AM  

  • Never mind bala
    Mr.Venuis not lucky to have ur photograph :)
    i jus got one prize frm my school, none frm college, and thankgod they took it well... :)

    By Blogger Archana Raghupathy, at 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home