Bala's Blog

Friday, April 22, 2005

Got Appointment Order || Problems with Oracle 8i

Today morning i came to lab to do some preliminary cleaning works in TCENet Server. Venkatesth came to the lab and told me that I got my appointment order. I went to placement cell and got my appointment order and gave a signed copy of the order to the Placement officer and one copy is given to us to be submitted at the time of Joining. The appointment order contains Terms and conditions and Medical Certificate to be given by specified doctor. I have to go to Bangalore for medical checkup.

I tried to install Oracle 8i in our lab system. so that new development works for TCENet can be done in that system. But Oracle 8i HTTP server shows Internal Server Error after Installation. When i searched the Net it shows its due to oracle bugs in installing on Pentium 4 machines. Searching for patch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home