Bala's Blog

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Got the Joining Date

Right from the morning i am got many good news. Today in the morning around 11 AM Karthik.G, my dear most friend called me and told that he got placed in TCS. Around 3 PM, one of my college junior called me and told that She got placed in Wipro (now my colleague). At 8 PM i just playing games in the system, i don't know what makes me to me check the mail. Because i usually check mails only after 11 PM. I got a mail from Wipro regarding the joining date.( a thing i am expecting for many days ). My training starts on June 27. I have to report on June 24. My place of training and posting will be at Bangalore. Along with me my class mates Narayanan, K.N.Karthik got the same date to join.

6 Comments:

  • dai i feel gr8 tht we had got into blore..but the sad part is tht only some of us r comin 2 blore .

    By Blogger Karthik ,K.N, at 12:48 AM  

  • i feel very happy that you (karthik) got the training place as what i got..

    By Blogger Balamurugan,S, at 1:22 AM  

  • no idea where i will get my joining date, still waiting...

    By Blogger Archana Raghupathy, at 11:56 PM  

  • no updates why? busy with wipro training?

    By Blogger Archana Raghupathy, at 1:58 PM  

  • hi bala congrats.i m also an wipropite can u please tell me which college,DOJ,and date of selection,mode (ON campus / off campus),domain if u know.yur dept.?reply to me please at surestyah@yahoo.co.in or msg me 9940917636

    By Blogger Suresh, at 11:31 PM  

  • hai....i am a final year engineering student ....got placed in wipro last february....my course gets over this june...when can i expect the call letter from wipro

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home