Bala's Blog

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Final touch of final day

Final day at Madurai. I vacated the hostel on April 30, my parents and my brother came to madurai to pick me up. We stayed in College House. Went to Meenakshi temple that evening. On May 1st we went to Thiruparankundram and went to Alagar Kovil, Palamuthircholai. We enjoyed a lot after long time since we didn't go anywhere for the past 6 years. So it was a enjoyable day for our family. At last one incident happened. My mom forgot to raise the car windows. After returning from temple, we found that somebody stolen our camera which was not ours, it was my friend's camera so i was disappointed :-( Getting something from a friend and losing that, it hurts a lot.

1 Comments:

  • u gotta be carefull always..do check whether u 've closed the windows always..man dont be careless

    By Blogger Karthik ,K.N, at 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home